wenglok(:
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
 
she is boring -.-
i can fall asleep in her class.
wad "NIU NIU CHE" wahhhhhhh i need fangmin to keep me awake. staring at her or the book makes me sleep. she can talk chinese dunno talk until far far away! into fairy land -.- make me go to dreamland.
luckily this year my sci teacher is not a guy!
ITS EVEN MORE BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
cant stand it. for the pass two years. my science teachers are guys
and i kept falling asleep in class =.=
which is wad im TRYING to prevent.
chem is like ... -.-
i dont understand wad mrs teh is talking about.
at least ms kum. she wont make me sleep.
lab too shuang le. make me doze off -.-
i slept at 12 plus last night just to finish up the hmwk and assignments due today.
that was like...

finished at 2 today. took bus homw with jiamin and her friends again.
this time reached home in 45 mins. hahahS
bathed and chiong out to meet kailing.
reached at 4.30 and reached rg a 5.20 instead.
did abit of a-math and e-math.
then go to class.
kailing showed me the flower ring box thingy.
ITS DAMN NICE! ^^
but....no use for me oso. i dun wear rings -.-



haiz i just realize i need to spend like half an hour to do one simple a-maths quetion -.- SO MANY STEPS! sure got careless mistake.
every wuestion without fail got careless mistake. spent so much time erasing and finding out the mistake -.- WASTE SO MUCH CORRECTION TAPE LA. forget it i use pencil and eraser can le.

e-maths is SOOOOOO much easier la can.
kailing," tell me about it"
HAHAH. just follow the formulae, so little steps.
no mistakes. but i know it gonna get much tougher than this.
have been rushing my hmwk every night!
didnt know sec 3 was THIS serious.
i felt so guai today! YAYS!
doing wad the teacher told me to do.
and not falling asleep and copying my friend's work! ^^
dunno wad happen -.- i walk very slow today!
do thing oso do very slow.
(today is just not my rough mode)
i felt piggy today. but not sleepy.
all we have to do to keep awake in class is to keep my mind working
but....
when i start hearing the teacher talking.-.-
the more i hear, the more i dun understand.
unless that topic is interesting.


b4 i ever started typing this post. there was nothing in my mind.
then i just write and everyting came to me.
i have too much to complain le -.-
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
its just keeps getting better day by day.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore
Archives
December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / February 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]