wenglok(:
Thursday, February 08, 2007
 
ai---yo next week got four test!
and chinese new year is coming! YAYS!
valentine's day is next wed! HAHA

oh must rmb bring angbao tmr!

i had my a-math retest today!HAHA

wenglok: TEACHER TEACHER I WANT DO MATH TEST I WANT DO MATH TEST!
ms low: how much you got?
wenglok: 6/15
ms low: wah you so proud you failed.
wenglok: HAHA (smile smile and walk away)


its okay fairly easy. BUT I FORGOT TO DO THE X FOR THE SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION!
OMG!!! how blur of me =.=
no wonder they say i sotong! =P

today first lesson P.E sia!
i ran two round around the school.
12'10 DAMN SLOW LA =.=
i tot i continuous ran onw round never stop lo!
in The end still get 12'10 =.=
my 2.4km confirm fail de lo!

after running i was like damn dizzy and i felt like puking la.
i see the place wobbling when i open my eyes =.=

and the guys were like walking and they get like 13 mins? =.=
WTH =.= walk oso can so fast. i suck at sports!

AMUSING MAN! today dunno wad hppen to me lo!
during a-maths lesson i was still like high high play play play.
then teacher teach the new topic i ALL dun understand.
(EVERYONE DOESNT)

(arh im amused)

today got bio lesson! HEHE
we observed onion cells under the microscope!
HEHE! mine was DAMN NICE
HAHA! but i just cant see the cell expanding and shrinking!

then during the lesson.
gordon was sitting behind me and xueting.
i think he is mean.

cos during the camp....
he very bad to me lo!
say so many means things to me.
so evil =.=

then during bio lesson.
xueting," no wonder caiyan says your're an asshole."
me," ya he is wad!" (then look away)
gordon," eh sorry la. dont have to say that wad."

then i was walking away from the table to the teacher's table.
gordon," eh sry la, dun so angry la."

i ignor him! he was super mean.
BUT NVM! lol i dont hate him. HEHE
im just rmb-ing it.


(WELL NOBODY DOES)
then just now during e-math lesson.
i actually sat dwn quietly, listening to teacher explain the questions.
and i didnt play. i manage to understand my hmwk! LOL
HURRAY! while the people continue to play la! HAHA


today we created more random motions!
its called the "TURTLE WITH 4 LEGS" and the "TURTLE WITH 2 LEGS"
ahah i create that.

and

"HOW TO DO"
LOL! IT DAMN FREAKING RANDOM.

YOYO!

I SAY HEY YOU SAY YO
I SAY YO YOU SAY HEY
I SAY YO YOU SAY FUYOU
I SAY FUYOU YOU SAY YO!

hehes.

G-O-O-D-J-O-B GOOD JOB GOOD JOB

yo thankyou again 3r1!
wonder who was the one who went to their classroom and wrote
thankyou for cheering us up!

that was so unexpected!
SO SWEET! HEHE i wanna know know know
who was it!!!!

i changed my blogskin! HEHE
my summerblessings

ITS SUMMERLYN ALWAYS!

haha im starting to talk crap =X
p.s its type crap
i dunno wad im typing!
im getting HIGH! haha


HE IS IZZAD BY DAY
CHARISMA BY NIGHT!

LOL! horny freak

(see i mention you for the THIRD TIME!) haha
you must be so honoured!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
its just keeps getting better day by day.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore
Archives
December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / February 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]